MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN -
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John END Acts 2
Old Testament Life Of Christ Of OT Begining Of N.T. Today
0–––––––––––––––––––––>Birth Of Christ —–––––––––––––––––>Cross-
A Chronological Study Of The Last Four Books Of The Old Testament Age…A Time -
1. Uncovers why the book of Malachi is not the last book of the Old Testament and why Matthew is not the first book of the New Testament.
2. Explains why, according to God’s own plan, that Christ was “born in the Old Testament age and under the law of Moses in Israel. Demonstrates how he did all of his teaching to Israel in MMLJ/BC under the jurisdiction of the old covenant law of Moses.
3. Shows why these four Old Testament "gospels" or “good news” of the Law of Moses in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John-
4. Describes how to "rightly divide" between God's old covenant teaching of the law of Moses by Christ in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John -
5. Details the doctrinal difference between the Old Testament "gospel, faith and baptism" of the Old Testament "limited" commission of Matthew 10:5-
6. Uncovers New Testament reasons why we cannot teach, obey or follow Christ's Old Testament teaching of the law of Moses and his practice of Israel's old covenant religion in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John -
7. Explains why any Christian today who attempts to keep the Old Testament teaching of the law of Moses by Christ or anyone else in MMLJ/BC will cause that Christian to “fall from grace” (Gal. 2:16, 5:4).